- The novel, "Holes" is a fun and thought provoking novel. It touches on race relations, fairness and justice.
While we are reading Holes, there is a list of in class assignments:
- ****TITLE PAGE - create a visual title page for the novel responses to the Novel "HOLES" DUE NOV 8.
- *****Create a series of trading cards using characters or places in the novel. Draw a picture of each character on separate cards. On the back of the card write important information about the character: name, age, purpose in the novel, relationship to other characters, what happens to the character, what happens in that scene, why that scene is important, REFERENCE THE STORY etc. Each trading card must be colored with colored pencils (markers only for outlining). There must be a minimum of 5 trading cards. You can create wanted posters, or small poster series as long as it has the same info. DUE NOV. 20th
Attached is the template for the trading cards (don't hand in one of these, but use it for designing)
- is Mr. Pendanski guilty of Zero's disappearance? Well-written paragraph as the investigator reviewing the case of Zero's disappearance.
- is there justice at Camp Green Lake? Well written paragraph arguing if there is justice at camp Green Lake.
- PLOT map - Please create a plot map of Stanleys great-Grandfather's story of love, a pig and climbing a mountain. Treat this sub-plot as if it is a main plot just on its own
- PARTICIPATION in in-class dramatic responses, discussions and activities
- Novel Project